Wednesday, July 19, 2006


WooHoo! The post worked. Well, I've been away a very long while. I got bogged down in how long it takes me to post sometimes, because I use dial-up service, and pictures take a long time, etc. I want to try this again, because I have gained so much support and joy from the other blogs I have read.
So this photo? Well, that's a couple of eggs, of course. One normal sized, and one very largo. Courtesy of a couple of our chickens. Knitting pictures will have to wait until I find the camera, see what's on it, and take some fresh pictures. I haven't been blogging, but I have definitely been knitting. And gathering eggs. It's a full life.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nikki in Niagara said...

Great to see you're back! Looking forward to pics of your knitting!

7:22 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

Welcome back!

8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home